- S. Mukkamala (2006) Information Assurance and Computational Methods for Computational Analysis of Cyber Terrorism on the U.S. (CACTUS).
- S. Mukkamala (2005) Detecting Foreign and Malicious Code in Commercial of the Shelf Software COTS. Senior Executive Academic Liaison (SEAL).
- S. Mukkamala, A. H. Sung (2005) Malware Analysis and Coordinated Distribute Multiple Attacks.
- S. Mukkamala along with Chris Byrnes of Gartner (2005) Panel Discussion on Enterprise Security. New Mexico Information Security Forum.
- S. Mukkamala, A. H. Sung, T. Hall (2004) Panel Discussion on New Mexico Enterprise Security Architecture. New Mexico Cyber Security Summit.
- S. Mukkamala (2004) Information Security and Assurance Challenges: a Government Perspective. Briefing to the Legislators of New Mexico Information Technology Oversight Committee (ITOC).
- S. Mukkamala (2004) Recent State Break-in: NMT Team Analysis and Assessment Report. Briefing to the Legislators of New Mexico Information Technology Oversight Committee (ITOC).
- S. Mukkamala, A. H. Sung. (2004) New Mexico Tech (NMT) IA Capabilities. Presented to New Mexico Chief Information Technology Office.
- S. Mukkamala, A. H. Sung (2004) Feasibility Study (with respect to information assurance) on New Mexico Voter Registration and Election Management System (VERMS). Office of the Secretary of State of New Mexico.
- A. H. Sung, S. Mukkamala (2004) Obfuscation Attacks on Security Technologies. Presented to Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA).
- S. Mukkamala (2004). Distributed Agent Based IDS. Accenture.
- S. Mukkamala (2003) Distributed Detection of Stealthy Probes.
- S. Mukkamala (2003) Modeling Intrusion Detection Systems (Learning Machines Perspective).
- S. Mukkamala (2003) Distributed Agent Based IDS. Centers of Academic Excellence in Information Assurance Education ( CAE/IAE).
- S. Mukkamala (2003) Information Assurance Research at Tech. SEAL .
- S. Mukkamala (2000) Mobile Agent Security. Institute for Complex Additive System Analysis (ICASA).