Peer Reviewed Journals:
- S. Mukkamala, G. D. Tilve, A. H. Sung, B. Ribeiro, A . S. Vieira (2006) Computational Intelligent Techniques for Financial Distress Detection. International Journal of Computational Intelligence Research (IJCIR) . (in press)
- S. Mukkamala, A. H. Sung, A. Abraham (2006) Hybrid Multi Agent Framework for Detection of Stealthy Probes, Applied Soft Computing Journal, Elsevier Science. (in press).
- S. Mukkamala, A. H. Sung, R. Veeraghattam (2005) Classification Models For Intrusion Detection Systems. International Journal of “Mathematical and Computational Applications” (ISSN 1300-686X). (in press). [Reference  was accidentally omitted during the editing process of the original manuscript. Complete reference is: R. J. Lewis. An Introduction to Classification and Regression Tree (CART) Analysis. Annual Meeting of the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine, 2000.]
- S. Mukkamala, Q. Liu, R. Veeraghattam, A. H. Sung (2005) Computational Intelligent Techniques for Tumor Classification (Using Micro array Gene Expression Data). International Journal of Lateral Computing, Vol.2, No. 1, ISSN 0973-208X, pp. 38-45. [Reference  was accidentally omitted during the editing process of the original manuscript. Complete reference is: R. J. Lewis. An Introduction to Classification and Regression Tree (CART) Analysis. Annual Meeting of the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine, 2000.]
- A. S. Vieira, B. Ribeiro, S. Mukkamala, J. C. Neves, A. H. Sung. (2005) On the Performance of Learning Machines for Bankruptcy Detection. Journal of Heuristic Search and Learning. (under review).
- S. Mukkamala, A. H. Sung, A. Abraham (2005) Intrusion Detection Using Ensemble of Soft Computing and Hard Computing Paradigms, Journal of Network and Computer Applications, Elsevier Science, Vol. 28, Issue 2, pp. 167-182.
(TOP25 articles within the Journal of Network and Computer Applications)
The TOP25 Hottest Articles results reflect the number of downloads by Science Direct users in a particular three-month period. There is no selection on publication date so all articles available online have an equal chance of appearing in the TOP25.
- S. Mukkamala, A. H. Sung (2003) Identifying Significant Features for Network Forensic Analysis Using Artificial Intelligence Techniques. International Journal on Digital Evidence, IJDE Volume 1, Issue 4.
- S. Mukkamala, A. H. Sung (2003) Feature Selection for Intrusion Detection Using Neural Networks and Support Vector Machines. Journal of the Transportation Research Board of the National Academies, Transportation Research Record No. 1822, pp. 33-39.
- S. Mukkamala (2002) Mining Key Features from Network Audit Trails for Intrusion Detection Systems Using Machine Learning Techniques. Criminal Intelligence Digest, Central Bureau of Investigation.